Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fall Leaves

The high today is 83 degrees. It's so nice to be able to go outside, and it be cooler. Justin absolutely loves it ! The leaves are changing color, and are starting to fall.

Justin picked up a leaf today, and held it up to the sky with both hands. He had huge smiles !

He is getting more attached to his Ipad. He cries when the battery dies. I'd like to be able to get him another one.

I think I'll check into cheap tablets instead.

I've found there to be very little difference between the two. The main difference I found to be was the speed and memory. I would recommend getting the one with the highest memory you can afford.

The reason for this is if you get several apps, a smaller tablet will only hold 4-5 at the most. In Justin's case, this was no where near enough. He has a minimum of 10 that he has to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
M6GY-7BZE-2IUT-PLUF