About Me

My photo

In June of 2014 my family learned that my 4 year old son was autistic. This is a window into our world. What it's like day in, and day out for an autistic child.

Justin's Friends

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fall Leaves

The high today is 83 degrees. It's so nice to be able to go outside, and it be cooler. Justin absolutely loves it ! The leaves are changing color, and are starting to fall.

Justin picked up a leaf today, and held it up to the sky with both hands. He had huge smiles !

He is getting more attached to his Ipad. He cries when the battery dies. I'd like to be able to get him another one.

I think I'll check into cheap tablets instead.

I've found there to be very little difference between the two. The main difference I found to be was the speed and memory. I would recommend getting the one with the highest memory you can afford.

The reason for this is if you get several apps, a smaller tablet will only hold 4-5 at the most. In Justin's case, this was no where near enough. He has a minimum of 10 that he has to have.

Justin's Instagram