Friday, September 25, 2015

Back to Therapy

Justin started back at his speech and occupational therapy today. I didn't tell him until right before it was time to go. This is because there are to many times where I would tell him we were going. Then, I would get a call saying one of the therapists were out. So then we would have to wait an extra half an hour, which lets just say he was less than thrilled about.

He did really good, a little excited and wanting to get into everything being this is his first day back.

We than picked up his big sister from high school, and headed home. Apparently, he wanted french fries from McDonald's and I didn't know this. So once we got home, he had a meltdown. I felt so bad, I wish I had known !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
M6GY-7BZE-2IUT-PLUF