Wednesday, June 3, 2015

If You Can't Beat Him, Join Him

I wrote recently about Justin's enjoyment in spitting his juice into containers, or onto the floor.

After trying several different methods to stop this behavior, I have conceded that if you can't beat him join him. 

What I have decided to do is, instead of giving him juice. Which gets sticky all over the floor. I now give him small amounts of water in his sippy cup.

Yes, he still spits it into little containers, cars, and onto the floor. I know that if I just be patient he will grow out of this stage.

In the meantime my floor isn't ending up sticky.

I have found that sometimes going about it this way, prevents a lot of frustration on the parents and the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
M6GY-7BZE-2IUT-PLUF