About Me

My photo

In June of 2014 my family learned that my 4 year old son was autistic. This is a window into our world. What it's like day in, and day out for an autistic child.

Justin's Friends

Friday, November 13, 2015

My Heart Is Broken

This is the most heart wrenching decision I had to make.

I felt like I really had no other option.

What I wanted for Justin was to be able to have him home, and get the treatment he needs. But because I don't have the money to do that. I had to rely on the public school system. That's all his insurance will pay for.

He is calm and relaxed when he's home, he's in a loving and caring environment .To me, that is the most important thing. He far beyond kindergarten academically, which is what he's going into.

No, I don't want to send him to school but I really don't have a choice...
#JustinsAutism


Justin's Instagram